Thursday, July 23, 2009

Funny Shit for all Those Kink

I think you all would get a kick out of this: Ok, you know how people will put big sign things on the side of the freeways saying things like 'god bless america' and whatnot? Well Master and I were coming back home from Nevada and I saw one (a really big fancy one that went all along a fence) that said 'Happiness is submission to god alone'. I burst out laughing and told Master about it and He laughed as well. Sadly enough, I didn't get a picture of it .

3 comments:

  1. When were you in nevada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome! So we're the ones who are actually doing the almighty God's will then? Do you think he sits up there in heaven complaining about all those uptight conservative types who seem to flock around him all the time? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @erinthesloth--I dunno, a few weeks ago.

    @donegal--::grins and laughs before nodding vigorously:: oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete