Sunday, August 23, 2009

To ache

Song of the Day: 'Doll Parts' by Hole

Saying goodbye hurts, but sometimes it's nessaccary. As much as we'd hate to admit it, it can often times be for the best. It may hurt more than we can stand, but what makes use strong is our abbility to stand it and live through that pain. Even if that someone caused you so many tears and so much pain, a small part of you will always love them; a small part of you will always want to be theirs, be it their submissive, their dominant, or (for those vanilla) their boyfriend/girlfriend. As much as I hate to admit it, I can be hurt, even if I don't show it. Most of the time I'll just lie and say I'm fine, but inside, I'm breaking apart and dying inside, a pain so hard to hide but nessaccary to survive. We all have times and moments like that, and sadly, I'm having one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment