Monday, February 8, 2010

UPDATE!!!!!

Okay, ladies and gents, I immesely apologize for my lack or posting for the past few months. Lots and lots and lots of shit was going on. Wanna update? Ks. Here's an outline (and a little bit of a recap):

-I gotta new piercing (a VCH, and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a vertical clitoral hood piercing. hurt liek a bitch, but I love it)
-Master moved down to LA for work
-Master and I brought in a girl to join U/us to serve U/us both.
-I completely fucked up in school
-the girl had to move in with Master (*gggggeeeerrrrrrr*)
-Master and I went to Folsom Street Fair (Me for the first time, btw.) 2009
-Things went to hell with the girl (elizabeth) who fucked U/us over
-my sub at the time came to visit from Ireland
-Master collared me
-I turned 20 on 12/25/09
-I uncollared my sub-at-the-time
-I moved down to LA to live with Master
-Master and I are looking for another slave to possibly bring into this to serve U/us
-school starts in about 8 days.......fuck......
I think that about sums it up.....

So now I'm gonna post some past things I've writen to kinda bring everyone-up-to-date/explain-everything(well, most things, I think)-that-are-listed-above. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment