Saturday, June 13, 2009

Missing Sir

i love the taste of his kisses
the feel of his touch
i love the comfort of his arms around me
the sense of belonging and protection
when we're cuddling, his hand
resting on my crotch, his head on my chest
i love the look in his eyes when he looks at me
and thinks evil thoughts
the feel of him inside me as he thrusts and retreats
the knowing look in his eyes when i squirm
i love the sound of his voice when he whispers
or growls to me
even the air would stop moving to listen
hearing the rythems of wind carrying his voice
i miss his warmth when he wraps himself around me
i miss being there to do things for him
making him smile and laugh


(copyright WolfyKitten 6/13/09)

2 comments:

  1. Sir is a really lucky man to own your heart and mind as he does.

    A lovely poem, really conveys your feelings well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::blushes:: aaww, fox. ::pounces on you with hugs::

    ReplyDelete