Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Mind Works In Misterious Ways

Song: 'Indestructable' Disturbed

I've had an odd week, mostly filled with my mind worrying and congering a problem that didn't exsist or even really have the possibility of becoming an issue. The way my mind works, sometimes it turns that 99.999998% unlikely hood into a 98.97% possibility. Over the span of the week I was worrying and pondering about it and the thought wouldn't leave me alone. But as I was standing there waiting for the longest minute of my life not daring to see if there were won strip or two, I came to realize the real reasoning behind all of this worrying and mind-magnifying of this; my subconscious knew my mind needed to think about something else other than the things that were really worrying me and haunting me. It was giving me something else that would consume my thoughts and keep everything else from destroying what little I've gained and raping my heart.

2 comments:

  1. It's strange and amazing how the mind can compensate in situations like that, how it can recognise when one issue is more manageable than another and can focus itself on the more manageable problem to avoid worrying about the one which poses the greater threat sometimes.

    Sometimes talking out your worries can help a lot, if you have someone with whom you feel comfortable talking about those kinds of issues.

    I hope you can find an outlet for those bigger worries, whatever they are. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::small nod:: i know, thank you, little fox. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete